Receive all relevant information and updates concerning Tournaments, rules, sponsorship’s and just everything Air Ball sent right to your inbox!!!
Click this link to sign up for Tournament Player News!
Any team my get a discount for Airball only practivce at Blitz:
Price is $55 including entry, air and a case of field grade paint. $45 for a second case. Thats $100 for a 2 case practice! Paint upgrades for $5 per level.
Prices good during walk on play Saturday and Sunday. Teams rotate on and off fields with other teams.
You MAY NOT play anywhere but on the Airball fields.
If your team is well organized and Management approves, you may also reserve Morning or Evening practice, it is the perfect way to run Drills or private practice as you get the field to yourself. The requirements are below. This is Valid only if there is slots available. Sponsored teams get priority for Morning and Evening practice.
Sponsorship’s are available for Novice and Open lines with 3 years or More at Blitz events. Playing the Majority of the Events yearly.
Sponsorship must be renewed yearly and the following is required when applying or renewing. A Manila file containing the following papers:
1.Roster page starting with Team Name, division Team captain’s name and contact information (This is the only person able to make roster changes.) Then A list of each player enjoying sponsorship with the team. Limit 8 per application/renewal.
2. A page detailing the obligations being met. I.E. Statement of intent to play the events, Name of team members with Stickers on Car. Web site or facebook page/blog and proof of links to Blitz as a sponsor and promotion for all of your sponsors. Copy of reviews written plus site/date. Where does team have logo (Jersey, gear and so forth)
Waivers fully filled out for each individual sponsored player.
Once managers have confirmed you have fulfilled your obligations you you will be eligible for sponsorship.
1. Team MUST play in at lleast 4 B.C.S. events each season while sponsored. ( Prices will be valid until team does not meet its obligations. If you miss an event you no longer qualify for sponsored prices.)
2. Team members MUST have Blitz logo on one or more of the following- Marker/ Jersey
3. At least 4 team members must have the Blitz Logo on their Car
4. Team will conduct itself in an ethical manner.
5. Sponsorship is a form of advertising. If the team has a Facebook page, website, or Blog Blitz must be clearly listed as sponsor and a link to www.blitzpaintball.net must be present. Wright at least two high quality and honest reviews per year on Google+, Yahoo, Trip Advisor, Bing, or Yelp (only if you have a current yelp account with several reviews written already, do not create a new yelp account and review us as it will not show up). Also help with advertising and branding for all your sponsors on you pages.
7. Teams must submit their players names and all sponsored team members must have a current Blitz team membership ID.
8. Team’s understand that by receiving a discount you are being subsidized in your play and how you represent yourself matters. You will help out when needed! If you do not represent yourself or Blitz well or are unwilling to help when needed you will lose your sponsorship.
9. Roster limit: 5 Man – 8
All sponsorship is for tournament practice on airball fields. However, you may play rec ball with your sponsorship price but only if team is in good standing and you MUST use mechanical or pump markers.
Prices are good for Airball practice Saturday and Sunday. If you would like a private practice so you can run drills, we have Saturday and Sunday Morning, Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon private practices available for qualified teams. Details below sponsorship info.
Team will receive.
$50 for entry, air, and 1 case, You may buy 1 additional case for practice at $ $40. Tax is included in prices! May reserve Saturday and Sunday morning , Friday, Saturday, Sunday evening practice.
3. Paint Upgrade for $5 Mid (New World) $10 High (Graffiti), $15 Ultra-High (Redemption Pro)
5. Sponsorship prices not valid in conjunction with any special, coupon, Groupon, special, discounted gift certificate or any other form of discounted promotion. Also, they are not available during special event’s!
BLITZ PAINTBALL RESERVES THEIR RIGHT TO REFUSE SPONSORSHIP TO ANY TEAM OR INDIVIDUAL, FOR ANY REASON BLITZ PAINTBALL DEEMS IS APPROPRIATE.
The major reason that Companies sponsors players is to increase brand exposure and advertise.
This has been forgotten in Paintball, partly because the way we advertise, as companies, has changed. We are going after exposure to new players not just tournament players. The BEST way a team can help its sponsors is by exposing new players to their product. Please complete the check list below to fulfill your sponsorship obligations, print Web Pages and reviews to show they were accomplished..
Sponsored teams can book morning and evening private practice at Blitz
Morning practice at Blitz is available to Sponsored players only unless approved by management. When Blitz is open from 10 am onward, we cannot allow fields to be used for running drills and other forms of team practice that monopolize the play area. Blitz must rotate all paying customers on and off all fields. The South Airball is generally reserved for teams to run points unless extremely busy while the North field is for teams and rec players alike.
If your team is sponsored and wants to run a dedicated morning practice here is how to reserve it, the rules, fees and logistics.
Morning practice is a privilege and is for those who need dedicated field time with their players. This happens before we open. We only ask that you cover the extra hours the refs must work to run your practice plus your sponsored fees. Blitz Paintball makes NO ADDITIONAL MONEY to allow morning practice. The fee covers the 3 hours you need the refs and pays them for getting up early Saturday or Sunday.
We will have a register in the lower area so you can pay upon arrival.
6:30 Refs will get to the field, open and check for safety. Then inflate whatever is necessary.
Practice will Start at 7:00 to 7:30 depending on the amount of players to check in.
Practice will end at 10:30 sharp to make room for daily operations. That is 3 to 3.5 hours of dedicated practice. You are welcome to stay and run points and play other teams like standard operations. Also, if it is slow, like on a Saturday, the practice can continue until we need the field.
If any ref is Late, interfering with your practice, the ref will lose 25% to 100% of pay depending on severity reducing what you would pay. The Manager on hand will discuss the situation with the team and take appropriate action.
You may book for a small number or up to 25 players per field it costs the same. Final Cost will depend on whether Blitz is practicing, which provides the Management ref.
IF running points, no more than 10 total players per field at one time.
Cost if Blitz is practicing is $90 plus sponsored fees. That’s 2 refs at $45.
Cost if Blitz is not practicing is $105 as you must have a Manager on staff and they earn more.
You must call Monday or Tuesday morning to schedule a morning practice. All players must have a waiver card and be a Blitz Sponsored player.If your players are extremely late making you want to run the practice long, this will not be allowed. Teams or groups consistently late for morning practice will no longer be able to reserve it as it is a bad experience for the players as well as the refs.
P.S. In the colder months of Fall and Spring when we cant start as early, we will allow the practice to run latter if we are not busy. However, if a lot of players are waiting we will have to open up play.
We have an email list called Blitz Blast. If you sign up you will receive a 50% off coupon for two players in your welcome email. No need to buy in advance just show up with the coupon and you are ready to go.