DENVER COLORADO’S PREMIER PAINTBALL FIELD!
Blitz Paintball, serving the Denver area is the most visited, and highly rated paintball facility in the Rocky Mountain region! Discover why, on 7 fields including a two story Castle!
Paintball is perfect for Birthday Parties, Bachelor and Bridal Parties, as well as team or company events. Or, just come out on the weekend and enjoy walk on play!!
If you live in Denver or are just visiting, Blitz is the best option for general play or your special occasion!
Located one mile East of Exit 232 and I-25, (The North edge of the Denver Metro area). The Blitz is well located to serve all of Denver, Colorado. Being centrally located, the field is just a short ride from the Denver/Metro area, Boulder, Longmont, Firestone, Fredrick, Dacono, Erie, and Brighton! Also only a short ride from South Denver or Ft. Collins!
Why chose Blitz?
- Blitz offers the highest quality paintball fields in the entire region. Blitz is recognized Nationwide as a top regional facility. Blitz was recently voted a top 10 most extreme paintball field in the world on BuzzFeed!
- Highest quality and fresh rental equipment. We keep our equipment updated. Our fleet consists of enough modern Tippman FT-12 and BT-4 markers for even the busiest days. Our masks are cleaned after every use and we keep the lenses in great shape to give you the best experience. We also have high end markers like Etec Egos!
- Incredible experience. Blitz Staffs a high number of Refs and operate all our play zones at once. This gives our players the maximum amount of play time possible. The Ref’s are trained on a host of different games designed to be played on our fields and they are extremely safety conscious!
- Price: We have accomplished all this while still keeping our prices reasonable; comparable to many smaller local fields. This means the best bang for your buck!
- Not all paintball is created equal. Much like restaurants or amusement parks (think of Elitch’s vs Lakeside) there is a clear difference in quality. No matter where you play, paintball is fun. However, there are many fields that rely on this and do not heavily reinvest in the quality of their facility. Not Blitz! We go the extra mile and insure, that for about the same money you would spend at a local facility, you get a world class paintball experience, rivaled only at 10 to 15 other fields in the Nation!
Coming to Play?
- You must be at least 10 years old to play at Blitz.
- You must sign a waiver to play or remain on blitz property.
- If under 18 you must also have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver.
Paintball Hours of Operation:
BLITZ PAINTBALL IS OPEN ON WEEKENDS YEAR ROUND!
Always available for private and group paintball play by appointment. Please call 303-337-7109 for immediate response regarding private or large parties
Summer Paintball Hours:
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 6pm
- Fridays: 10am – 6pm for Walk On Play (BYOP Fridays) See Rules for BYOP below.( Memorial Day through Labor Day “June-August”)
- Monday – Thursday: Available for private reservation. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE to book private reservation or click the “reserve now” button!
- *Weather permitting (no heavy snow or rain) and above 32 degrees!
Winter Paintball Hours: (Daylight savings approximately late October through Mid March)*
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 1/2 hr before dark
- Monday-Friday: Available for private reservation. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE to book private reservation or click the “reserve now” button!
- *Weather permitting (no heavy snow or heavy rain) and above 32 Degrees!
Paint Policy: Blitz is a Field paint only facility except on special days. BYOP Days have paint restrictions to insure quality.
To give you the best possible paintball experience for the best possible price. As with all things, not all paintball and paintball experiences are created equal. Often, the nicer something is the more you pay. Through hard work and dedicated staff members and players, Blitz has built a true “World Class” paintball facility, even recognized on BUZZFEED as a top 10 most extreme paintball field in the World! With this we have also kept our prices low, giving you the absolute best “bang for the buck” in Colorado paintball! This policy has attracted a large player base. We strive to have the best service in town and will do all we can to help make you’re experience unforgettable, whether your out by yourself, or part of a large paintball party! We sincerely hope that by making our prices as low as possible, we will help to expand the player base in Colorado, so that ALL Paintball players will benefit! Hope to see you soon!
Paintball Vs Video games?!
Resurgence of Pump Play! Better than Video games?!
Looking for something fun for you, the kids, or both to do? Want to keep the cost down? Try Pump!
Lets face it, Video games are fun! You spend 50-100 dollars on a game and either you or the kids beat it in about 7-10 hours of play time.
Or with many you pay a fee and battle other players online. It is a blast. Unfortunately, you or your children are inside all day getting a good “Thumb” workout and living through a screen.
Well, Paintball is a like a video game you play in person!
Imagine your favorite first person shooter, but instead of watching it on a screen, you are in the action! Working with your team to accomplish objectives or capture flags! Fun and healthy exercise that teaches you how to work together, and having many of the benefits of participating in team sports!
If you invest in a Pump set up, the price to just show up and play by yourself is $17 Entry, $7 for ADA and $15 for a bag of paint which when playing pump can easily last all 8 hours!
That’s $39 for 8 hours of extremely fun entertainment and exercise! Under $5 per hour!
Do not worry about being outgunned, pump players have learned that with built structure fields like Blitz, precise shooting is just as effective as volume! Plus there are many pump players out every weekend to play with!
Get you or your kids off the couch and live the game!
Bring your own paint Fridays!
BYOP $30 – Open play Fridays only ( Fridays from Memorial day – Labor Day “June-August”) There is no BYOP at any other time!
BYOP RULES = No oil based paints. You must use your own gun. You may not bring red or pink paint. All BYOP paint must be tested at the front to insure proper break-ability, must not stain and must be a 100% PEG ball (No Oil based paints such as Stinger, Infinity and many other brands). This means most of the very cheap Paintballs you find in Box stores. Many of these paints are Vegetable/Fish oil and are not allowed at Blitz.